&t The Taylor Family: Brye and Abbi Meet their new cousin

Saturday, May 27

Brye and Abbi Meet their new cousin


Steve and Heather came down from DC and Mark and Angie came over to meet up with them. We all hung out at my Mom's house and she really enjoyed playing with all her grandbabies. This was the first time Brye and Abbi had met baby Tyler and Brye said that Tyler is her baby now and I have Abbi for my baby. The boys all worked on my Mom's bathroom, completely remodeling it. For Christmas we all chipped in and got her everything she needed for a completely new bathroom so now they were putting it all together for her. The boys worked all day Wednesday and kept working until Friday. Mark layed out nice new tile and although there is a lot left to do it looks so much better already.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home