&t The Taylor Family: New Blossoms

Saturday, August 5

New Blossoms

The water lily I had been waiting to blossom finally opened a couple days ago. I could see the bud coming up from under the water and checked on it everyday to catch a peek at the first appearance. I took a few days but I finally got to see the bright white petals and deep yellow center. These flowers always look so perfect, most people think they are plastic.




Today was the last day for the Water Lily, it opened to it's fullest phase and then closed itself in to sink back into the water. Hopefully we will get another one soon, they add so much vibrancy to the Koi Pond and Brye and I always have fun seeing the new buds about to blossom.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!
-Reba

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..sure is pretty ..would love to have them(in frames)hanging on my walls....any chanch of that?(Lily photos')love to all....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home