&t The Taylor Family: So busy

Tuesday, August 22

So busy

Once again we had a busy day in the Taylor household. I had two doctor's appoint-
ments this morning and Peter had to work open to close with a meeting after work. We dropped the girls off at Laura's house so that Brye and Reagan could play together and Abbi could just hang out. After I was done with my appointments I went and picked them up. Thanks Laura, it really helped us out today when we had things that had to be done! After that I met up with Reba and we spent the rest of the day window shopping until we had dinner at her house. It worked out really well because I really didn't want to have to drive all the way home just to turn around and drive back to pick up Peter. Thanks for the sandwiches Reba, Peter ate them all up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home