&t The Taylor Family: Pumpkin Time

Saturday, October 26

Pumpkin Time

It's getting awfully close to Halloween and I have been so busy with the costumes I hadn't stopped to get pumpkins. My mom told
me she would be coming over today so I took the kids to the farmer's market but they didn't have any pumpkins. I also had to go to the grocery store and while I was there I ran into my friend Cindy. She told me about a patch in Debary where the prices seemed reasonable but after talking with her and
then seeing the pumpkins they had at the store I decided to just save some time and get them there. They were all very pretty with carve worthy fronts so we loaded up the cart as best we could and somehow fit our groceries around them. We carefully made our way home and then ate some lunch before mom and Rachel came over. When we
figured it was time we got all our tools out and started making our masterpieces. This year our Halloween is Star Wars themed. Javan wanted Yoda so grandma helped him out with that while I made a storm trooper and Peter made Darth Maul. The girls made classic jack-o-lanterns which turned out really cute. Once the pumpkins were finished we cleaned everything up and got ready for church. Peter had to play so he went to
church early. We picked up some dinner and then headed to church later. After service we came home and had our traditional fall Apple Cider and donuts snack. Only a few days left until Halloween and I still need to get the costumes done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home