&t The Taylor Family: Bresa wanted Bangs

Sunday, February 23

Bresa wanted Bangs

Before we left for Hong Kong Bresa told me that she wanted bangs. We talked about it a little bit but there was never a good time to
get it done. I told that since she had been taking good care of her hair and washing and brushing it as needed I had no problem with her getting a new hair style. When we came back from HK one of the first things she asked about was getting her hair cut so I called up Cindy (she does all the kids’ hair) and she said she could come over today. We talked it out and decided what exactly we wanted and Cindy set to work making Bresa super cute with her new cut. I think Bresa has the perfect shaped face and no matter what you do to her hair she always looks cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home