&t The Taylor Family: A Day for Abbi

Monday, May 29

A Day for Abbi

Grandma took Brye to her house for the day,
And that left just me and Mommy to play.
We roamed the house in search of fun,
I helped her laugh, she helped me run.
We stopped at noon for a bit to eat,
I ate it all and got a treat.
I'm getting tired it's time for a nap,
I grab my Snuggly and sleep on Mom's lap.
I'm in my crib when I wake up,
I call for Mom and she picks me up.
We play in my room with my things,
And I dance for her when she sings.
It's getting late and Dad's off work,
If he sees this mess he'll go beserk.
Quick, Mom and I are off to clean,
Put the toys where they can't be seen!
Daddy comes home and asks what we did today,
Mom just shrugs and has nothing to say.
She looks at me and gives me a kiss,
I know what she's thinking... this is bliss.

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Smith Family said...

What nice pictures! Sounds like a fun day. Uncle Steve & Aunt Heather miss you Abbi! Maybe we can stay at your house again soon.

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home