&t The Taylor Family: Abbi's Party

Sunday, June 4

Abbi's Party

Abigail turns one year old this Thursday on the 8th. Today we had a party to celebrate with all our friends and family. A lot of people showed up to see Abbi and show how much they love her. She had a great time and received lots of great gifts. We let her dig into the cake but she liked playing with it more than she wanted to eat it. Abbi had a beautiful dress on that poofed out and had a number one on under balloons. We were very pleased with the turn out and are very thankful for everyone who shared Abbi's special day with us. You can click on the pictures to see a larger view of them.

5 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed the party. Abbi is adorable and I love her dress! See you soon!

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

up on my lap baby girl my hand kinyour nappy, I find your nice soft, warm, moist, bald, puffy, tight little pu--y and gently rub it for you, you kick and squeal like mad as you orgasm then I suck my fingers so I can taste that 1 yr old pu--y juice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home