&t The Taylor Family: Baby Steps

Friday, June 16

Baby Steps

Yesterday at about 8:30 p.m. Abigail took her very first steps. We were in the livingroom and I was coxing her with a toy she got for her birthday, I could tell she really wanted to try to walk and was thinking about it awfully hard. I held the toy in front of me a little over her head just a couple feet away and she took one then two and got to four steps before I picked her up and hugged her tight. I am so proud of my baby, she is growing up so fast! Of course I gave her the toy and I couldn't help the tears as I told her how proud I was of her. Just a few minutes later she decided to try it again without any coxing from me and that is when I took this shot. I am going to have to get a few of her walking by the camera so I can do my photoshop work and put them all in one photo like I did for Brye when she learned to walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home