&t The Taylor Family: Abigail Is One Year Old!!

Thursday, June 8

Abigail Is One Year Old!!

A year ago today we brought another addition to our family into the world. Abigail has enriched our lives everyday and has shown us that the human heart is capable of holding so much more love than we could ever conceive. All I have to do is just think of her or say her name and my heart melts all over again, just as it did the first time I ever saw her. Exactly one year ago I held her in my arms for the first time and just like then I still don't want to let her go. It's funny how a complete stranger can change your life in an instant. We thank God everyday for blessing us with our wonderful family.
This is the announcement/invitation I made for Abbi's party. If you would like your own copy of the photo and didn't get one let me know and I will be sure to get one for you. You can click on the photo to view it larger in a new window.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm best pussythere is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home