&t The Taylor Family: Fun in the Sand

Wednesday, June 21

Fun in the Sand

We went over to visit my cousin Laura today and meet her new baby Kendall. Reagan is a big sister now and seems to really be enjoying it. Brye and Reagan had a great time playing together. They played in Reagan's kitchen and then in the livingroom and then in the sandbox outside. They succeeded in getting the sand everywhere imaginable and when it was time to clean them off we ended up having to give them a bath. I don't know if they had more fun in the sand or in the bath afterwards. Neither one wanted to get out but Brye and Abbi and I had to be on our way. Brye always has fun with Reagan so we will have to meet up with them again soon. Kendall is such a sweetie and so tiny, I don't remember my girls ever being that small but I know they were at some point. Guess that means I need another one.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if they get sand in teir littlepussy mom i will lick it out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home