&t The Taylor Family: Swimming away

Wednesday, June 28

Swimming away

Brye, Abbi and I met up with Laura and her two girls, Reagan and Kendall today. We went swimming at my Dad's house since the weather was so beautiful. There was a 50% chance of rain but it didn't come until much later in the day and we were just swimming in the morning. The girls had a great time as always. Brye and Reagan played a lot on the steps and then did a little swimming in the shallow end with Laura and I's help of course. Abbi floated around in her little inflatable tube and liked to hold the ball and at times seemed as if she were about to fall asleep. Brye and Reagan liked to play with the Wacky Noodles and practice their kicking while holding on to them. I packed my camera all up to take with me but forgot it when I grabbed the girls lunches and the rest of the stuff we needed for the day. Laura had her camera though so she sent me a couple pics so I could post one.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love to get them in the shower, lick every inch of their body clean specially right up in the bumhole and little pu--y's, nothing nicer than licking a toddlers pu--y

 

Post a Comment

<< Home