&t The Taylor Family: Catching up

Monday, July 3

Catching up

Mark had to come to town to do some work so Angie and Garrett were staying at my mom's house. I got the girls together and came in to see them and we all decided to go over to a friends house that we hadn't seen in a long time. Ed and Charleen are long time family friends but they hadn't seen me since Brye was just 3 months old and they had never met Abbi. We had fun catching up and talking about old times. They live on a beautiful lake with lots of wildlife so Brye enjoyed exploring while we were there. After that we went back to my Mom's and had BBQ chicken for dinner. We watched some fireworks from my mom's backyard and then played with a bunch of sparklers. By the time we got home we were all worn out. Check out Grandma's House Blog for more pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home