&t The Taylor Family: Ouch

Thursday, August 24

Ouch

The other day I was hiding a new geocache and when I got closer to the car I noticed this huge dent and marks on it. I immediately called Peter and asked him what he did but he had no clue what I was talking about. We determined that while Peter was working someone must have run into our car in the parking lot and just took off. It's really sad that there are people like that out there, I mean our phone number is all over the car, it would have been so easy for them to give us a call. Whoever it was must have really been going fast to hit us that hard and do that much damage to a parked car. It looks a little better than it did because we got some of the marks from the other car off but it still looks pretty bad. Our neighbor said he would help us try to get the dent out and then we should use some rubbing compound to get the rest of the marks off. There is of course a lot of our own paint scraped off but I don't think it could look much worse than it does now. Oh well, at least they hit our bumper, an easily fixed area that is only cosmetic. If they had hit the side of our car the automatic doors would be sure not to work.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home