&t The Taylor Family: Duck, duck...duck

Monday, September 18

Duck, duck...duck

A lot of you have already seen this but for those of you who haven't, this is Brye and Abbi's bathroom. I completed it a long time ago but I am still very proud of it. It took a long time and a lot of hard work. I had originally planned to make the bottom half of the walls look like waves but I couldn't get it come out the way I pictured. Peter had the idea to make bubbles and I think it looks much better than the waves ever would. I painted the wooden ducks along the wall to make a border and Peter put them up for me. My mom bought us all the ducky bathroom accessories (the soap dispenser, toothbrush holder, curtian, rug, etc.) I even have a ducky toilet brush cleaner that you can't see. I love this bathroom I think it came out perfect. If we ever move I will be sure to do this paint job again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home