&t The Taylor Family: See the family resemblance?

Saturday, September 16

See the family resemblance?

Another long day for the Taylor household, or at least for Mommy. I had to get up early to go to a driving course class for my volunteer work at the Sanford Police Department. I had a lot of fun, I had to go through a slalom course (fast), do quick braking in a short distance, forward and backward turning, and parallel parking. I did the best at the last two. The slalom course was really scary I thought, I got to drive a police car but because I am so use to my van now I kept thinking those sharp turns would have me rolling. I got the hang of it though. Peter wasn't feeling well earlier so he stayed home sick from work and I took the girls to Miss Kim and Chris' house so Peter could get some needed sleep while I was in class. After I picked up the girls and got home we went to the library again and picked up the Moose and Bible stories books I had on hold and then came home to read them all. I was really craving some chocolate so Brye helped me make some brownies. I don't usually let the girls have sugar but there was some batter left on the spatula and I was always told to Never waste chocolate. Anyhow you can see the end result (and the striking similarities)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home