&t The Taylor Family: Go have some fun

Thursday, February 1

Go have some fun

After the girls wake up from their naps we are going to meet my cousin Laura and her two girls at the Sanford Mall where they can all run around in the play area (well I guess Kendall will just have to watch she is only 8 months yet). After they are done playing I am taking the girls to meet up with Michael and Angela in Winter Park for a Popcorn Flicks movie. Tonight they are playing The Muppets Movie, I know the girls will enjoy that. Since Peter is still gone we are going to spend the night at my mom's house just down the street from there and then tomorrow we are all headed off to see an old friend, Cecilia who we haven't seen in about 20 years. I am not sure exactly where she is but I know we have to drive a couple hours to get there. I am posting now because I don't know if I will be able to post later tonight but I will be sure to add pictures of the events today when I get a chance.

Later...We made it to the mall and then onto the movies. We were afraid that it was going to be rained out but they held off canceling it. It did sprinkle a little on and off but we had umbrellas so we stayed pretty dry. After about 30 minutes or so the rain stopped completely so we were able to put the umbrellas away. It was a great movie and the girls really enjoyed it. They served popcorn as always and even fresh made hot chocolate made from real chocolate squares. Can you believe it's all free? They also came around and passed out goody bags with sparkly wands and streamers and animal pens for the kids, also they got those glowy necklaces that they like so much. We were surprised to find out that Jim Hensen's wife and daughter were at the showing and his wife gave a little speech before the show. I guess she lives somewhere around the Orlando area. We had a great time and another viewer brought that huge Animal and let the girls say "hi," Abbi was scared of him but Brye gave him a hug. So silly. Can't wait until the next show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home