&t The Taylor Family: Slippin' Slide

Wednesday, July 11

Slippin' Slide

Last month while I was still recovering from my surgery my mom had the girls for a long time. My mom had a great idea to get the girls a Slippin' Slide so they could play out doors. The girls had a blast and played out there for hours! They had never played with anything like that. I use to take them to the pool but this was completely different. They didn't really understand the running and sliding concept but they had fun nonetheless. They crawled through the "water tunnel" and drank the water up from the streams shooting out. They got to the end of the slide and laid down where some of the water gathered. Such silly girls, they had such a great time that Grandma bought one for Abbi's birthday so we could have one at our house. We haven't used it yet but I will get it out in a couple days so they can go crazy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home