&t The Taylor Family: A New Toy

Sunday, July 8

A New Toy

Today Peter and I did a little shopping. We got the girls dressed all pretty and then we went into Sanford to do some shopping at the mall. I was looking for clothes but I didn't really find anything like I was looking for. Peter needed some tools for his shop and some other supplies. After we finished at Seminole Towne Center we headed over to the Mall of Millenia because they have an Apple Store. We went last week too when we were over that way to go to my sister's but we didn't get anything then. Peter and I were just given Adobe Suite CS3 extended version new in the wrapper but my old computer can't handle it. We had talked about upgrading my system for a while so that Peter's shop could buy my old one well today we bit the bullet and I got a new computer. I don't know much about computers so I pretty much let Peter pick it all out. The only thing I wanted was to be able to do my Photoshop work on it and of course it had to be a Mac. We ended up buying a 20" iMac. I can still have dual monitors but since this one comes with a built in screen Peter can take one of my old monitors to the shop with him. I haven't used it yet, I am actually using Peters laptop (a Mac powerbook) to put this up while Peter sets up my new system. I have had my old computer for about 4 years and it still works great, there is no way I would ever buy anything other than a Mac again. After we left the mall we stopped over at Michael and Angella's since they were on the way home. The girls watched Monsters Inc. while we just talked and hung out and ate cheesecake, yummmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home