&t The Taylor Family: A day out

Tuesday, November 13

A day out

I really wanted to get out of the house for the day and since my job hasn't started yet I figured I should take advantage of my freedom while I can. I called my mom in the morning and we made plans to meet at the Altamonte Mall. When I got there with the girls we ate lunch and walked around a bit then we took Brye and Abbi to see Santa. I didn't realize he was at the mall already, I thought he showed up after Thanksgiving. No one was in line because they probably thought the same thing so we wondered over to say "hello." Abbi was scared but Brye went right to him and gave him a big hug and got up on his lap. She told him she wanted "the Princess Sunscreen" that she has seen at the store. When we were done with Santa we went across the street to the dollar theater and saw Disney's Ratatouille again. It's a really cute movie and we could watch at the cheap theater for less than we could rent it for. We had a great day and went home to clean the house. Later Nathan and his wife Colleen came over and we went through some pictures we helped them shoot of a wedding a couple weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home