&t The Taylor Family: FORT!!

Thursday, November 8

FORT!!

Today, after Daddy went to work, I introduced the girls to the exciting world of "fort." I went to work putting up sheets and blankets and making a good size fort in our living room. The girls just sat back and watched and asked what I was doing. They must have thought Mommy was going crazy. Once it was all finished I showed the girls the door (the round circle next to Brye). Once inside the girls loved it! We had a wonderful tea party and I told them all about how their Uncle Brian and I use to play fort when we were little. Brye went to work making the fort a nice house and found a nice spot for Moose to sleep. When it was time for lunch I let the girls eat their sandwiches and pears in the fort, they thought that was great! It made quite the mess outside but it was worth all the fun we had inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home