&t The Taylor Family: A new start

Tuesday, November 27

A new start

Today, I finally had my first day of work. It took a long time to get all of the background checks and paperwork through City Hall but I finally got the call to start. I had to go through an FBI background check, a Law Enforcement background check, a drug test, a physical, a lie detector test and lots of paperwork. Today I went in and ordered all my uniforms and got issued these really cool boots and some clothes to wear while I wait for mine come in. I learned a lot about how to log in evidence and how it must be properly presented. We gave back stolen items to a victim and a couple lost wallets and a purse to other people. It was very interesting and I got a hang of logging the evidence pretty quickly. One of the CST tried to introduce me to everyone but just about everyone already knew me because I volunteered there everyday. Tomorrow I will go and do it all over again, and I must say, I am excited to finally be there.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! Cool boots!
--Reba

 

Post a Comment

<< Home