&t The Taylor Family: Night caching in the woods

Tuesday, November 20

Night caching in the woods

Last night there was an event out in one of Seminole Counties Conser-
vations. A local cacher had put out a very evil puzzle cache that had to be done during the night because you had to
follow small reflectors that were nailed to trees. The cache was actually really cool but being that you had to do it at night I had never attempted it. That same cacher put on an event, and afterwards was taking a group of people through the woods to the cache so of course I joined in on the fun. Peter and the girls came to the first part where we had bbq'd hot dogs and yummies. After the cookout Peter took the girls and hiked the 1.5 mile trek through the woods with 14 other people. I hitched a ride with a cacher that lives near my end of town that I have ridden with before. The night cache was amazing and excellently put together. I had the best time, I wish there were more caches like that. The pictures are the four of us at the event, me at the final stage, the whole group of people who trekked through the woods (except the owner who took the picture), and just a few of us before we all went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home