&t The Taylor Family: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Thursday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

I had to spend my V-day at work and then come home and go to school for a test. Ick. I had a terrible headache and thought my head was going to explode but somehow I made it through my test and got home safely. Peter sent me 2 dozen roses while I was at work. My Lieutenant delivered them to my office, it was so sweet! They are absolutely gorgeous and when I got home from my test Peter surprised me with two more dozen roses and chocolate covered strawberries and a big box of chocolates. He used some of the roses and took the petals off and floated them in a hot bath with candles for me to come home after school. It was such a surprise and so romantic!! I am so lucky to have the best husband ever!! You can bet how much I will be bragging at work tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home