&t The Taylor Family: My Princesses

Saturday, January 26

My Princesses

Aunt Janell and Uncle Wyatt took the girls to the Pirate and Princess night at Disney. There were going to the park for a while and then going to a Character Dinner with all the characters. After that they are staying in one of Disney's hotels and then coming back home after breakfast. Janell and Wyatt took Bresa last year and we dressed her all up but this year they wanted to take both of them. What lucky girls!! I know they will have a blast, Bresa has been talking about it all week long! I hope the rain stays away the cold weather doesn't interfere with their fun. I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow when I go to pick them up. Thanks Janell and Wyatt, you guys are the best!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home