&t The Taylor Family: A milestone that'll mow you over

Saturday, February 16

A milestone that'll mow you over

So, I'm 25. I've been married for almost 8 years. Today, for the first time ever, I mowed the lawn. Yup, that's right, first time. Peter usually mows the lawn, he says I do too much already so he can mow the lawn. I have asked that he show me how to start the mower so that I can do it while he is working but he said no. He says I shouldn't have to do it. Well, today, he was working and I had some gardening to do and the grass needed to be cut. I figured I had a bit of time and there is no sense in making the garden look good if the grass doesn't. So I pulled out the mower and figured out how to get it started. The rest was easy and it looks so nice now and now Peter doesn't have to worry about it. We are all winners. It may not seem like a big deal but I was really proud of myself and now I know how to get it started so I can mow it when it needs it and Peter won't have to do it when he gets home after working all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home