&t The Taylor Family: A month of Disney

Saturday, May 31

A month of Disney

Bresa went to the Magic Kindom a couple weeks ago with Miss Kim for her birthday, well I found out I had Memorial Day off and I felt bad that Abbi didn't get to go to Disney too so my mom and I took the girls last Monday. We really thought it was going to be super crowded and very hot but it actually turned out to be beautiful weather and we didn't have to wait in line for a thing. Everything we wanted to go on we pretty much just walked right on to. We even caught the parade with a front row seat after only waiting a couple minutes once we decided to watch it. I use to hate the parades as a kid because I wanted to go on all the rides but now that I have the girls it just seems so magical again. They get so excited to see the princesses and when they get a kiss or a wave or even just eye contact from they they just go nuts! I don't usually watch the parade too much because I am busy watching the expressions on the girls faces. Anyhow, I spoke with my sister, Janell, and she and Wyatt were going to go to Hollywood Studios (formally MGM) to ride the new Toy Story ride and she asked us to come along. We packed up the girls and met them in front of the park at 9am and started our day of fun. Once again we were surprised by the lack of crowds and how little wait time all the rides were. The Toy Story ride was open to the public for the first time on Saturday and we probably didn't even wait 15 minutes and we rode it twice. After exhausting the Studios we headed over to Epcot so Peter could ride the new Soarin ride that he hadn't been on yet. We did a few other things and tried to stay cooled off inside since the heat outside today was unbearable. The girls got to see some characters and have their autograph books signed and pictures taken. Janell has a Disney credit card so we got a private visit with Mickey and Pluto, that was great. Peter got to ride a Segway and said it was a lot of fun. My mom got the girls into the pin trading thing they have at Disney so all day long we swapped out pins with the cast members and the girls ended up with a bunch of nice pins that they picked just themselves. Peter had a concert to go to at Hardrock with a friend who got him a ticket so Peter left the park and the girls and I went home with Janell and Wyatt until the concert was over. It was a very long day but we had a great time and really enjoyed hanging out with Janell and Wyatt again. Thanks for a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home