&t The Taylor Family: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Sunday, May 11

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Today was a very special day for many reasons. First of all it's Mother's Day and that is always a great day. Being a mother myself now, I can completely appreciate all the sacrifices my mom gave while raising five children. On another high note, this morning Peter and I got baptized at church. We have wanted to be members for a while now but in order to do that you have to baptized as an adult. We were both baptized as infants but we hadn't been since we became born again believers about 10 years ago. I was really nervous because it is done in front of the entire congre-
gation but we got to go together so that made it a lot easier for me. After church we went to see my mom of course and just hung out and walked the mall until they closed. The girls were treated to ice cream by Grandma and then later for dinner we went to The Cheesecake Factory. It was a great day all around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home