&t The Taylor Family: Slacker

Saturday, June 7

Slacker



I know, I have totally been slacking on the blog lately. I guess with work, school, the girls, Peter, the house, church, and Life-group it is a little difficult for me to find time to sit at the computer and update everyone. I will attempt to get better but no promises will be made.
One of Peter's customers brought his snake over to show Peter an inlay idea for his guitar and the girls were brave and held her. I snapped a couple pictures and thought they were just too cute not to share.
The snake is a baby boa constrictor and was so sweet and gentle. I made sure to stand by closely so that I could react to any unexpected behavior. Both the girls and the snake did great though and I was surprised at how brave they were. I am not big on snakes but I don't want my fears to be passed on to the girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home