&t The Taylor Family: Leaving on a Jet Plane

Wednesday, April 22

Leaving on a Jet Plane



Tomorrow Javan and I are flying out. We are going up to Ohio to see my best friend, Christina, and her husband, Noah. I got everything packed up to leave and I find it ironic how Javan, though he is so tiny, has more luggage than I do. Obviously this will be Javan's first plane ride. I have never flown with a baby under a year old before so this will be a new experience for both of us. Hopefully everything will go smoothly on our flight. It is only a couple hours long so maybe I will get lucky and he will sleep most of the way.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

hope it went well every time I flew with Chance when he was little I was way more worried about something bad happening than anything that really happened needed. I hope that made sense.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww-- Have fun! --Reba

 

Post a Comment

<< Home