&t The Taylor Family: Happy 6th Birthday Bresa!!

Thursday, July 16

Happy 6th Birthday Bresa!!

Bresa, is such a big girl today, she is now 6 years old! I can't believe I have a 6 year old, how did this happen? I had to work but we are going to go and have some fun in a just a little bit. She wants to go to The Olive Garden for dinner but hasn't said much about anything else. Tomorrow she is going to go over to Grandma's house for a sleep over to celebrate. We aren't doing too much because we just went camping for her birthday and I am still tired out from that.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bresa!!!! We hope you have a Wonderful time at Grandam's.
Love,
Stephanie & Jared

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

Happy Birthday!!

It's hard to tell from the picture but is that a pink Bible?

I had one of those, I mean in pink, i had a lot of Bibles, one of my favorite things to do at the beginning of the school year was to pick out a new Bible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home