&t The Taylor Family: Happy Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's Day with their sweetie! Peter and I don't really celebrate too much on this day. When Peter came home from Puerto Rico he brought me a dozen beautiful yellow roses and we still have a ton of chocolate that I haven't really been eating so I am not looking for any more goodies today. Bresa has her violin lesson tonight and Peter was supposed to have Worship Team
Practice at church but after listening to the set he decided that they had enough guitar coverage for the songs that were being played and he called to tell Pastor Jason that he was taking this week off. I was happy because he had just spent a week with Jason on a tropical island and I really didn't like the idea of him spending Valentine's Day with him too. :) This morning before leaving for work I set up a little surprise for the children. A couple of Valentine's cards for the girls and a box of chocolate for each child. I sure do love my babies and I remember when I was little my mom would always give us each a little something for Valentine's Day and it always made me feel so special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home