&t The Taylor Family: Home at Last

Tuesday, April 24

Home at Last

I had written a whole long thing about our travel back to FL and our flights and such but it has since disappeared and I am not going to attempt to remember what I wrote. We made it back after many long flights and some fun Japanese snacks in Tokyo. Our flights were uneventful with no delays. We had a long layover in Dallas and then made it back to Orlando around 10:30pm. Peter's Dad picked us up from the airport and drove us home where we went in and woke all the children just to tell them we were back and that we missed them. None of them really rose from their beds and actually Javan didn't even open his eyes. My mom stayed the night and took the kids to school the next day so Peter and I could get some rest. I didn't feel that great during the day and stayed in bed until the afternoon. The jet lag got me this time and my stomach was not happy. I don't have to work until next Monday which is a very nice treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home