&t The Taylor Family: Happy 90th Birthday Memere!

Saturday, December 15

Happy 90th Birthday Memere!

My Dad is the oldest of 7 children in his family and today we were celebrating his mom's 90th birthday. Peter and I got the children all prettied up and drove to St. Augustine where the party was going to be.
There we got to see all of my aunts and uncles and several of my cousins and their children too. It was so great to see everyone and catch up. Most of the children there I had never met before. Our kids loved playing with all the other kids while us adults talked. There was lots of food and lots of games and toys for the kids to play with too. I really enjoyed talking with my aunts and uncles whom I hadn't seen in several years. I would have been happy to stay much later if we didn't have to drive all the way home still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home