&t The Taylor Family: Outdoor play

Saturday, January 26

Outdoor play

We finally got some nice cool weather in central FL and what better way to spend it then to run around outside? Peter and I love it when the cool air comes in. Not just because it is so crisp and refreshing but also because the kids can do some much needed running around and get some Vitamin D.
I took them all to the farmer's market this morning and when we returned we let them outback to play on the swings and with all their outdoor toys. When it was time for lunch I made them some nice strawberry and banana smoothies and then made up some sandwhiches and snacks. I had bought a half flat of berries at the farmer's market and the children were excited to get to eat a few. They played outside for a long while until they all came in to get showered down and ready for dinner. I hope this weather stays around for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home