&t The Taylor Family: Return home and Surprise

Sunday, February 24

Return home and Surprise

After getting all cleaned up this morning and packing our things we headed to Kohl's to do a little more shopping. I enjoy looking around when I am not rushed or have little darling circling my legs. I didn't buy anything there either but had fun before we headed to Panera for lunch. I probably waited too long to eat because I didn't feel very well until after I had finished and sat at the table for a bit. It was great to catch up some more and talk but then it was time to say good bye and head our separate ways. Christina and I got in Oscar and drove back to my house where Noah met us to take Christina home. When I got in I was so happy to see Peter again. I know it was only a little more than a day but I missed him terribly and so happy to get some hugs and kisses from him.  When I went to put my stuff in my room I found a big shipping box that said KitchenAid on it. I knew immediately what it was and said, "You bought me this?!" Of course my wonderful husband spoils me rotten so he came over and opened
it all up and took out my brand new standing mixer. I was excited about it. I had been wanted one for a long time but more so recently since my hand mixer died on Christmas day. I had borrowed a friend's once to see if I would like it and was hooked after that.  They are quite pricey though and not something I wanted to drop a bunch of money on right now so I had made due with mixing small things by hand and not making anything that wouldn't be able to done that way. I am so excited to make something with my new mixer but I am not sure what to make just yet, in any case a trip to the grocery store is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home