&t The Taylor Family: Happy 5th Birthday Dude!

Wednesday, January 15

Happy 5th Birthday Dude!

My sweet little boy is 5 today. Last night I told him I didn’t want him to get bigger because I wanted him to stay little and my baby forever. He said, “Mommy, I will still love
you.”After having him tell him he would still love me when he was 5, 6 and 35 I told him I suppose it was alright for him to get bigger. He had told me last week that he wanted to bring brownies into class today so last night Bresa and I made a nice batch and I cut them this morning to send them off with Javan. When I got home from work he said they were delicious and he was happy he got to share
them with the class. We didn’t have many plans and Javan didn’t really say there was anything he wanted to do but when we asked he what he wanted for dinner at first he said Macaroni and Cheese and then he said Spaghetti. Neither of those really excite me but it is Javan’s day. We told him we could go out if he preferred but that we could stay in and eat spaghetti also. Ultimately he decided he wanted Chick-fil-A, I suspect the playground had a lot to do with it. When we got there he was jumping all around and the cashier said, “you have a lot
of energy”, he blurted out “It’s my birthday!!” We got our food and sat down and a bit later the manager came over with 3 balloons and an ice cream sundae just for the 5 year old. How sweet!! The children ate and then played on the playground for awhile. Peter and I just sat and watched them through the window. When Javan came back to get a drink we asked him if he was ready to go home and open presents. Of course, he said yes to that.
We got home and sat down and Javan started tearing open all his gifts. The girls had gotten together and bought him a cool Lego truck and car. Abbi spent even more of her own money and bought him a light saber (he really wanted one for Christmas) and a little toy that he had said he wanted when he saw it at the store. Peter and I bought him the remote control car he didn’t get for Christmas and a new Darth maul bike. Cousin Tyler had given Javan a bike but it is pretty little and the entire rear tire and tube needs replaced. Javan saw a bike at Wal-mart and got right up on it and said “Look Mommy!! This bike is just my size, it’s for almost 5 year olds!!” Javan is going to have a Lego party on Saturday. I have lots to do to get ready for it but I am excited, it should be really cute. Happy Birthday precious boy, I hope you always stay so sweet and loving to me no matter how big you get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home