&t The Taylor Family: PEAF

Tuesday, February 25

PEAF

The Property and Evidence Association of Florida has an annual educational conference. Every year it is in the Orlando area since that is fairly central for the entire state. I wish it were somewhere else though because I always end up having to drive to and from each day rather than get to stay in a hotel and since I am on the board I have to be there at ridiculous hours and stay super late
then drive home for an hour or so. Anyhow, the conference started yesterday and goes through Friday if you need to get certified. I am already certified so I today was my last day. During one of the nights there is a banquet that is held for all the members and they give out awards and have good food. I am president of our chapter (Lake, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia and Orange Counties) so I had to present the award for our Chapter Member of the Year. This year I chose my VP who is from UCF. She had no clue and wasn’t going to go to the banquet (because she also has to drive home each day) but I told her supervisor about it so
she pushed her to attend. In the end I was glad that I also stayed because I love my members and we always have a good time. I didn’t stay real late and pretty much left right after all the awards were given out (I got one too for being President which was a surprise because I never got one before) but I had a great time laughing and talking with people I don’t usually get to see outside of a Chapter Meeting. The pictures aren't that great but you get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home