&t The Taylor Family: Mommy's Big Helper

Thursday, July 6

Mommy's Big Helper

Brye helps out all over the house. She cleans her room and all her toys that are laying around. She even helps me unload the dishwasher. Whenever I ask her to anything she is always anxious to help me out, I couldn't ask for a better helper. One of her favorite things to do is bake. She makes all sorts of treats and is such a great cook. Brye likes to make sweets because normally we don't have any in the house so it is always a special occasion when I ask her to help with that. In this picture she is making cup cakes and they were so delicious, they didn't last long. After Brye made the mix up, I poured them into the cups she laid out and when they were frosted Brye picked out sprinkles and coated them all herself. She is such a good girl and loves to please, I don't know how I would get on without her.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger She who is by birth... said...

What a cutie pie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home