&t The Taylor Family: Seeing double

Wednesday, August 30

Seeing double

Because of all the Photoshop work I do I need all the desktop space I can get. A few years ago when we had a PC laptop I could hook it up to a separate monitor and use two displays. When our laptop died we got a Mac but only had one monitor to work with. I have been living with that for a long time but I miss the days when I could use two displays. For our Anniversary Peter bought me the convertor my computer needs to run dual monitors and then my Dad and Judy gave me their old display since they got a new one when they ordered their new computer. So once again I am running with two displays. This really helps me out because I can put all my tools on one screen and then just work on my picture on the other screen, thus making a larger image for me to work with. I am so happy to have two monitors again, I really missed all the space I had before, but now it's even better because I have two 19 inch instead of one 17 inch and the laptop display. The only thing better would be the one 30 inch display I have had my eye on for a couple years now, but until the price drops even further from the original $3,000 price tag I am happy to have this great setup. Thanks Dad and Judy for the second monitor!

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Noah Rusnock said...

Congratulations! (on your anniversary and your dual display)

I remember what it was like to have to monitors as well. A while ago, I had a desktop system that had a DVI and VGA output. Now have a laptop with only a VGA output, so the laptop screen (smaller) is better quality then the VGA monitor and I don't like using them together.

I would like to know that this "Converter" is that you have... there may be a PC version I could use :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home