&t The Taylor Family: Shoes, shoes, and more shoes

Tuesday, September 5

Shoes, shoes, and more shoes

Anyone who has ever met me will tell you I am not materialistic in any way. I hate having "stuff" and I love throwing things away. Often times I will give something of my own away to someone else who is admiring it. I don't care about "things" or check labels before I buy. A lot of the time I will avoid buying something if it has a top brand name on it because it actually turns me off from the item. However, as with everything there is one exception... I LOVE SKETCHERS!! I bought my first pair about 5 years ago (I still own and wear them regularly) and I have been hooked ever since. They were so comfortable and nothing like what I expected for the type of shoe they were that I couldn't justify spending money on any other shoe brand from there on. My work shoes, my sneakers, my boots, my running shoes, even my flipflops are Sketchers. When it came time to buy Brye her first pair of sneakers guess what she got? My mom actually bought them and not because I said so but when we went shopping they were the same price as the other shoes, so why not? She definitely got her use out of them and has since passed them down to Abbi when she traded them in for a bigger pair. I always buy Peter Sketchers too but he really doesn't care either way. I just know that they will last longer than the other types he would buy. Now that's not to say that I go out and buy every pair of shoes I can get my hands on, I only buy shoes when I really need them but when I do I only buy Sketchers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home