&t The Taylor Family: Fun on the plane?

Saturday, September 2

Fun on the plane?

Peter and I are taking the girls to San Diego to see some friends at the end of the month. Neither of the girls have ever been on a plane so we aren't sure how they will deal with it. We have a layover both ways so all together it will be about 6 hours of flying. I went to Target today and picked up a couple things I thought would make Brye happy and maybe occupy herself with for a little while but I have no clue what to do for Abbi. Any suggestions would be great and very appreciated let me know any ideas you might have. I have a couple things already for Brye but I could use a few more and of course any thoughts on what to do for Abigail would be great.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Smith Family said...

I was worried too about how Tyler would react to flying, especially on the take offs and landing as well as keeping him occupied the entire time. We had three flights and all in total of a 12 hour day for us, but he did excellent! As we were getting off the plane people kept saying when they saw him that they had no idea that there was a baby on board. I would take something for them to suck on for the take offs and landings incase their ears hurt to ease the pain. As far as keeping them occupied, just take something easy and not too heavy to carry, such as colouring books and crayons or paper for them to draw on because you'll have enough to take with you already. I hope it's a direct flight and you won't have to worried about making your connections on time like I did. I'm sure you will do fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home