&t The Taylor Family: Time to Sleep

Wednesday, February 7

Time to Sleep

Yesterday I was sick all day, nothing serious just basic pregnancy stuff. I had a terrible headache from the moment I woke up and then I got sick in the bathroom a few times. I didn't much more than lie around all day. Peter was home and he took great care of me and it was nice not to worry about making sure the kids were fed and such. This morning when I woke up I had the same headache but no nausea (thank goodness). I took a couple naps and then decided I had to get up and do something. We ended up going grocery shopping to get some essentials and then I started dinner when we got home. My head still hurts but I couldn't take lying around anymore. While I was preparing dinner the girls decided to take a "nap" on the couch. Brye set it all up and then I came out and took the picture. They so silly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home