&t The Taylor Family: Cleaning the house

Friday, June 29

Cleaning the house

In between the rain drops today the girls and I spent most of our time outdoors. In the morning they helped me plant some flowers in my very neglected garden. I was so happy to have the help. My poor garden hasn't been touched in months and there was a lot that needed to be done to it. Then later after the girls naps we all went out to the back and cleaned their house. I hadn't washed it since we moved it to the patio so it needed a good scrub down. Brye and Abbi were great help and they had fun "painting" the house with bubbles. They didn't stop there though, they went on to clean their slide and swing also. Now everything is sparkling for our guest to come on Sunday for their party. I am so glad I have such good helpers. I just wish our real house was this quick and easy to clean. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home