&t The Taylor Family: Day to Cache

Sunday, October 14

Day to Cache

Such beautiful weather calls for caching! My mom took the girls for the day and Peter and I went with some friends to pick up some caches. We ended up finding 50 for the day and came home exhausted. Poor Peter caught my cold and he didn't feel too great but he was a trooper and I think he had some fun. We saw many sights and some new clever hiding ideas. Always happy to up my numbers. Next week is a big annual event and there will be hundreds of cachers there, I can't wait to run the 5 mile gauntlet and pick up caches along the way! In the pics you can see me and then the one of Peter and the guys we cached with, hiddenrock and sailordave. Also in the picture with the "fence" sign, you can see that little black thing in my hand; that is the cache. It is one of the smaller ones you will find but most of the caches we found yesterday were this type, you unscrew it and there is a log inside that you have to sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home