&t The Taylor Family: Surprise

Tuesday, October 2

Surprise

This morning I got the girls up and told them I had a surprise for them. We met up with Jake and Kendrah in Altamonte and took all the girls to IPEZ an indoor playground. It is basically three rooms filled with different inflated bouncers and slides. You pay per child and the adults are free. Brye was so excited when we got there, she dove right in and started jumping and sliding. Abbi, on the other hand, was scared. She didn't want to do anything and she cried a lot at first. She wanted me to hold her and jump and wouldn't let me put her down. Eventually, when we tried all the different obstacles she finally came around and had a blast. Her favorite things were the simple one room bouncer and then the little obstacle course that had little tunnels (the first picture). Brye's favorite thing was definitely the slides. She had so much fun there. We played until they closed at 11:30AM and then we went over to Jake's to have lunch. The girls never did get a nap so they went to bed early, they were so worn out. We will definitely have to go back there again. Peter would enjoy it too so we will have to go back with him sometime.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

You are such a cool Mom. :)

One of my favorite memories of my Mom is when she let me stay home from school one day and we just hung out, went to lunch and went to the mall. To this day I remember every detail from that day. I am sure your girls will remember this day as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home