&t The Taylor Family: Fish-heads

Saturday, October 13

Fish-heads

I have had a cold the last couple of days and I have also been working extra hours for the PD since they are having BikeFest this weekend. I went in yesterday morning like I usually do and then I went back last night to help supply the officers with water and food. I got home around midnight and was so exhausted. Tonight I have to go back and help some more. I don't mind it, it's fun actually. I just drive around on a golf-cart and offer drinks and such and I get to see everything that is going on. Since I had the day today off, I decided to get some cleaning done around the house. One thing that really needed done was the fish pond out front. A neighborhood cat comes by and knocks all the bricks into the pond, I pulled out 7 today. The pond is still getting drained and refilled with clean water so while that is happening I caught all the goldfish (I think) and put them in clean water. We have at least one sucker fish too but he hides in the dirt on the bottom. When the water seems clean I will put the fish back in their new clean home. We have one goldfish that is so big he was like trying to catch a hamster. He is bigger than my hand is wide and I can't even wrap my fingers around him. He must be one of the older ones. We only have one pretty one left (the white one with gold spots) we had another one but we found it floating one day. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home