&t The Taylor Family: Shopping!

Tuesday, October 23

Shopping!

Today after I left the PD I went and picked up the girls and brought them back to Sanford. I met up with my mom at Old Navy near the mall where we started a great day of fun and shopping. I don't get to see my mom as much as I use to since she got a new job and works late hours so it was nice to be able to spend some time with her and she was happy to see the girls. She had some things to take back to the Old Navy so she swapped them out for a couple outfits for my girls. After lunch we went to the mall and got some final touches for the girls Halloween costumes, they are going to be princesses and they will be so pretty. Mom also bought the girls beautiful Christmas dresses, I can't wait until they get to wear them! Thanks Grandma for a wonderful day, we all had a great time spending the day with you. Thanks for all you did for us!! This picture is Brye while we were waiting for Grandma to come.

*On a side note, I just got an email from my friend, Belle, who lives in San Diego with her husband and little girl and little boy. The fires are getting closer to them and although they haven't been evacuated they chose to leave their home. Please keep Belle's family's safety in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home