&t The Taylor Family: So sorry

Friday, November 30

So sorry

I know I have been neglecting the blog lately, but I do have good reason. As Peter stated, we are so very tired. Luckily my class was canceled last night so when I got home I went to bed and fell asleep just after 8:00. I know, I can't make fun of my friends for being old and going to bed early anymore. I am loving my new job and I spend the last two days at a class for Evidence Room management and learned a lot of things (especially since I didn't know anything to begin with). I met a bunch of people from around the state that have my same job, as well as some people as far as Hawaii. I just happened to get lucky that this class had already been paid for by my department and I started just in time to take it. The girls are doing well, getting adjusted to the new schedule is a little hard but they are resilient and will adapt quickly. Brye is doing great in school and Abbi likes going to Daddy's shop. Tomorrow Peter and I have a wedding to go to in Tampa and we will be coming home on Sunday. I will update the blog then and add pictures too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home