&t The Taylor Family: Congratulations Ruth and Zane!!

Sunday, December 2

Congratulations Ruth and Zane!!

Peter and I went to Tampa to see our friends Ruth and Zane start their lives as husband and wife. They had asked Peter and I to shoot the wedding but we told them that we would rather just attend the wedding and we offered referred a friend who they already knew. We had a great time at the wedding and we got a hotel for the night so we didn't have to drive back to our house at 1 in the morning. The wedding was beautiful and the entire time Peter and I said how happy we were that we weren't shooting it, we were happy just to attend. Congratulations Ruth and Zane, we are so very happy for the both of you! The pictures are of us with the bride and groom and the other picture is of me and my friend Steph. It looks like she is sitting on my lap but I assure you, she is not. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home