&t The Taylor Family: Daytona Beach

Friday, January 25

Daytona Beach

I had to go to Daytona to pick something up at the school campus there so I figured I would give my friend, Reba, a call while I was in the area. Reba works at the court house as an attorney and I hadn't seen her since dinner at the Melting Pot so I wanted to hang out a bit if she had time. When I called she said she was just getting off work so I met her there and then we just hung out. We went down to the beach and walked a good ways before turning around and walking back. Later we headed to her place and got some pizza and just talked and caught up. It was great seeing her again, we are both always so busy and sometimes forget to make time to hang out. It was wonderful talking to you Reba! We will do it again real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home